LICKED BY A TOKOLOSHI

Sunday 7 June 2015

LICKED BY A TOKOLOSHI

IN 2010 two sisters were accused of sleeping with a married man by an angry woman.
The two said the woman vowed she would organise a man for them so they could stop sleeping with her man. 

But the two never thought the man would be a hairy creature that only sucks their punanis without poking them! The two women, aged 28 and 31, live in Chris Hani in Mangaung.
They said they have been to pastors and six sangomas but the trouble has not left them.
The older sister, Nthabiseng van Wyk, told Daily Sun: “When the woman threatened us, we thought she was just bluffing.

“But a few months later the terror started, and since then it has never stopped despite how hard we try.” The sisters claim they never stole anyone’s husband and the woman was just jealous. 

They said they are Christians and their father is a pastor. “We consult sangomas because we are desperate. The evil creature comes at night and touches my punani.

“A sangoma told me the tokoloshe is trying to ruin my love life,” said Nthabiseng.
Masentle van Wyk said: “The tokoloshe always whispers in my ear: ‘Open your legs.’
“I have never stolen someone’s man but I am punished. 

“I don’t have a boyfriend – they all run away after having sex with me. We need a strong sangoma who will put an end to this.” Sangoma Ishmael Ntholeng said: “The sisters need to be washed with strong herbs by a powerful sangoma.

“They will never be in a relationship until they get help. They are cursed by bad luck.”daily sun

No comments:

Post a Comment